Wednesday, December 03, 2008

YEA!! Tts the wae I lyk it!!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

lyk finally...I get back my freed wednesdaes!!! YEAY!!! Happy sia!! no more the needs to wake up darn early to go for FYP mytings...can wake up slightly late!! YESSA!!!

Hey ADPP Facilitators...HAVE MORE OF ADPP EVERYDAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! its gud for non-ADPPs...haha...we can sleep and slack on wednesdaes!!

Ok basically..got the chance to wake up late..9am..(no too late lah...but..considered as late liao for me)..so ya..woke up..had my shower..breakfast..packed my stuff..and headed for my Mak Ngah's place..tak betah gue dudukin di rumah...well..I have some issues wif my prnts..especially my Dad..so..yea...can't take it to stay @ home any longer to look @ his face...jus can't...

So...lpk umah mak ngah...tgk cartoon netwerk..and oth cartoons..haha..FINALLY SOME REAL DESTRESS-ing RESOURCE..heheh..

Happy giler seh...but well..still looking forward to have sleepover @ umah atok..3 daes straight..kene jadi wanita melayu terakhir..haha...kene masak!! WADUHH!! haha..but am looking forward to it..will b njoying my time there!!

klah..tts it for now..

ADIOZ AMIGOZ!! CIAOZ!!

No comments: