Saturday, December 20, 2008

OUCH!!

Ok..I'm still suffering from muscle aches after my wild fun last Thursdae, 18/12/2008...Where?? WILD WILD WET!! WhoooHoooo!!! Had so much fun lah...

Well, the tix can b a lil xpensive for me lah..though its on $15.50/adult(Public) & $10.80/adult(NTUC member)..

But well...I was lucky my cousin and her fiance got 4 free tixs for adults... So ya, they asked me and my sibs along wif them... We only had to pay for my lil bro's tix @ children's price...

We had a g8 time there lah...All the rides were fun..Wat r the rides?..U jus have to google for 'Wild Wild Wet'..and xplore the webpage...for the attractions and rides jus direct ur cursor to 'Rides&Attractions'

U shuld try them urself..only then u will noe wat kind of wild and crazy fun we had...

Tts all folks

ADIOZ AMIGOZ! CIAOZ!

No comments: