Monday, December 15, 2008

Donuts after ≈BOLT≈..isn't it jus nyce??


Donuts after a movie..isn't it nyce??
Well..basically..the oni donut factory tt I trust is trully HALAL ≈confirm plus chop≈ is Donut Empire.. Whoa!! it really helps to relive my craving for DONUTS!!
to Donut Fanatic especially Chopstick..ehem2..jgn marah..i got my donuts liao!! heh..

Catch a movie BOLT @ Bugis Shaw Theaters..my 1st time there..the theater rn't tt comfy lah..I prefer cheap2 one..Cathy @ CWP..its the best lah..


U can get ur donut selections @ the above locations..
There's delivery too..Hotline is as stated on the donut box..


DONUTS!! & more DONUTS!!
Ended my dae wif DONUTS!!!

Well..basically its jus tt I was lucky..my niece asked me out for lepak @ town after her exam paper..so ya..brought my sibs along..we went Bugis..Had lunch @ Banquet @ Raffles Hospital.. While waiting for our movie ≈BOLT≈ which was @ 1515 hrs.. The movie was fun lah..though it was kids movie...(wat to do..my sibs r both underage mah..can't watch an 'adult'-rated movie lor..) After movies headed home..Then in the train..suddenly I rmbered abt my crave for donuts..So alighted @ Paya Lebar to get our donuts @ TKC..zoommm... we r off for home..

Now savour-ing my 2 top choice donuts..heh..

Aite..tts all folks!!

ADIOZ AMIGOZ! CIAOZ!

No comments: