Monday, December 01, 2008

H.V.

Dayah..Too 'khusyuk' wif her Gossip Gurl..
Tt she couldn't be bothered to entertain me wif any of her 'special' poses although she knew I was snapping a pic of her..haha..
Dayah....XOXO Gossip Gurl

Heh...Ain knew I was taking her photo...
So..she managed to gif me a smile...although was having the natural pose..

My 2 lesbian partners...takde pilih2 kasihnye..haha..
Although both were too 'khusyuk' wif their own stuff..still manage to gif me a pose..haha..

Aite..ok..basically...I was already too lazy to get up tis morning...too sleepy..jus needed more sleep and rest.. But then again..still dragged myself out of my comfy bed.. I was late for my bus though but managed to board the 7:30am bus..so...not too late lah...

In the bus, met my cousin's old skool mate. She was sitting @ the stairs and I was standing near the exit door..then suddenly...
She: FATIN!.
WHOA!!! TTS WAS LOUD LAH!! I recognized tt voice though, so I turning my head to look around for the person and I spotted her.. I was lyk..
Me:Oits! Panggil to takyah lah kuat2 pelan2 sudahlah...haha
Oits!Call my name softer enufflah...no need to be so loud..haha
She: HAHA! Satu bus leh dgr..Ingt U tak dgr tadi..
Haha! the whole bus can hear..I thot U didn't hear me..
Me: Haha!! tu lah...sampai org atas pon leh dgr...
Haha! Ya lah..till the upper deck pple can hear..
So ya..journey was ok the rest of the way..

Then..in skool...during 1st breakout, had mass convo wif my 2 lesbian partners..haha...Ain was so random..all of a sudden she asked if we wanted to cabot for 3rd myting.. But then again, one of my relatives was admitted to the hosp..so I needed to cabot and visit her though.. Turned out, dayah oso had the same situation to me..coincidentally...oso @ NUH...

Anddddddd...ONLY DURING VISITATION TT WE NOE TT ME & DAYAH ARE RELATED!! We r cousins...but kind of 2nd cousins lah..haha..So..which means...we visited the same relative..haha..Cool sia...ok..not the part of our relative got admitted...but..the part of being blood-ly related...

So..ya..the scene was fast-forward...we then lepak @ dayah's werk place...Coffee Bean @ Holland Village..

Spent our time there till around 4++pm...den went home...Took some pictures not much..mostly were pics of them too khusyuk(full of concentration & seriousness) wif their own stuff..hahaha

Managed to changed my song...@ 1st I was so sotong...I didn't noe y my song couldn't autoplay..but after some short and simple troubleshooting wif ain..only then I knew tt I didn't tick on the 'autoplay' box over @ imem...so stupid and slenger seh..

Klah..tts all folks..Njoy the new song..although an old song...

ADIOZ AMIGOZ! CIAOZ!

No comments: