Saturday, April 11, 2009

Officially a DIploma Graduate..

Ok...finally..I'm an official graduate..7th April 2009, marks the dae of my official diploma graduate...

Well, I didn't do tt well..not as well as I've aimed myself to do...So...DISSAPPOINTMENT NURUL!!
But well..life goes on...like it or not..

Currently am an official UNEMPLOYMENT-FORCE-CLUBBER drop-out...Am a full-timer @ Living Pharmacy @ ESP...its another branch for Unity..so ya..U folks out there...U can still get ur link points @ any Living Pharmacy outlet...Am still waiting for better offer @ some oth place..but 4 the time being..will stick to ESP..till either my application @ Uni is accepted or some better offer @ oth place...So...am praying hard..

Oraite...tts it for now...can't tink of aniting else to add in...so...

Take care folks...

ADIOZ AMIGOZ! CIAOZ!

No comments: