Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where Haf U Been???

WHOA!!!!

ITS BEEN A VERY2 LONG TIME SINCE I WENT MIA!!

Well, sori darlz..I jus didn't haf the mood to blog..Donnoe y..Mayb too tired wif werking life or mayb jus becoz I've got no idea how to put the tings,incidences and conditions into werds.

So, here's a short summary of my life happenings..

From a full-timer @ Living Pharmacy ESP, I decided to quit. Thus, currently, am a prt-timer there. Job scope was hectic as a full-timer.. Too hectic tt I didn't get to spend tym wif my fmly, watmore myself!! Job scope as prt-timer was super easy. I'm jus a cashier..So ya..having so much better tym..

Went for hols to m'sia in June,during the school hols. Dad drove up to Melaka..Jus us 1 fmly..So, ya slightly boring..But..Water Theme Park was fun lah..Had 5 Durians there, though I was having sore throat..How siao is tt??

Final Year Project was finally accepted to b displayed during Pharmacy Congress..But things were alwaes last min that I wasn't even able to help out wif aniting. But editing the whole poster was seriously brain-damaging. I wonder how Ain and Edwin manage not to get their brains cracked..

Harry Potter's in town. Watched it @ the GV cinema @ TM wif my fmly on Monday.. Prnts gave in to my bro's whining since it was his bdae on Sunday, 19th July..So...HAPPY BDAE TO ATOK & FIKRI...yerp...my bro and my grandad shared the same birth date..Atok turned 81 tis yr..Fikri, 10..

2dae, Went to JP to looked for Fikri's Bdae pressy.. Intended to go to Nike Store in Suntec to get him a Man-U water bttle, but plan changed @ the last min..Met up wif my ex-MI buddy, Shiela there..Had superb time wif her. Then in the evening spnt tym wif my ex-sec sch. mates..Another last min decision..@ 1st intended to spnt tym wif my close bud aka my 'lesbian partner'.. But last min plans, last min changes so..we spnt tym wif ex-sch mates..

Am very2 tired now..Very2 sleepy...So..guess..tts it for now..

Take Care dearest-s

Adioz Amigoz! Ciaoz!
XoXo

No comments: