Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Blogskin

Lyk finally I manage to understand some codes for each blogskin. All thanx to CHOPSTICK.

Started out my blogskin configurations from 8++pm yesterdae till 1++am wen my wireless internet connection starts giving me prob. Was stucked most of the time. Wrong codes leads to an empty blog wif xception for the template. Thank ALLAH Chopstick was on9 yesterdae, so asked her to chck out the codes for me. She went to the extend of correcting my mistakes and xplaining them to me. She stayed up till 11++pm wif me jus so tt I understand the codes and able to configure it somehow or rather..Once again, THANX BABE.

And 2dae, in fact jus 15mins ago, I manage to insert my blog archives after a few configs. So, I LEARNT A NEW TING!! Haha..it was fun and a fullest satisfaction wen I manage to do it all by myself, wif pointers Chopstick gave to me yesterdae,beared in mind...

And I shall sae, A PAT ON UR BACK NURUL!! Haha. And the heartiest Thanx to CHOPSTICK!!

Aite folks..tts all for now..Mayb more later 2nite(depends...)..

ADIOZ AMIGOZ! CIAOZ!

No comments: