Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Singing in the Rain

Ok..basically..I'm jus too plain lazy to tell tings tt had been happening in my life so far and lately...

But wat I'm too sure of is tt, I'm still a club member of the UNEMPLOYMENT FORCE.. so wat else..CLUBBING ALL DAES LONG LAH!! hahaha...so ya..tis means tt I'm rather on a tite budget.. But thank ALLAH, I didn't slack aniwhere wif my frens..xcept for slacking @ home..so ya...still got some xtra cash for future plans lah...

Dae in, Dae out, I'm mostly @ home..Helping my mum wif the home chores and being a babysitter for my sibs..(Its a free labour though)..Haha..U guys can sae..'TRAINING TO B A FUTURE HOUSEWIFE' and I would rply..'NAHHH..I'm still sucks @ cooking!! Haha..'

But 2dae is the best dae of the entire daes...(confused? alah..understand understood lah ya..)
Lyk finally after daes of wet weather..finally...FINALLY!! I get to play under the rain..haha.. I was lyk a darn retard lah njoying the rain wen oths r practically running for shelter... Then again.. ALHAMDULILLAH its rainy period after a long warm weather period...@ least there would b lesser chances of bush fire...

Klah folks..its getting late...gtg...

ADIOZ AMIGOZ! CIAOZ!

No comments: