Saturday, February 06, 2010

Grand Pop-Up

HEY!HEY!HEY!

Its been a looooonnngggg tym since I last blogged..Miss blogging...

But well..here I am...

Wat happened to me? Nuthing...Jus...too many tings happening in lyfe..tt I didn't haf the mood to blog..But now..I feel bored no blogging after sooo long...So,mayb..my new mnth's resolution is to blog more often..HAHA...

I miss skool..I miss my frens...especially my 'lesbian partners'..Hahaha

Lyfe changed..Now, no more play2 and pon classes..No pon work liao.. Pay oso lyk *tut*
Haizz..wat a lyfe...but..wat to do..jus go thru it lah...

Am looking too forward to myt my frens back in poly...Wen shall we myt leh pple?? CNY?? 16th??

'Lesbo partners'..wen to myt??

Looking forward..looking forward..Mind too hazy...donnoe wat else should b thot...I guess..i'll jus end it here...

CYA later alligators...

ADIOZ AMIGOZ! CIAOZ!

No comments: