Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wat should my reaction be?

Jus got back from werk & lost my tertiary ez-link card yesterdae, sumtime ard 10++pm. Was sad..but didn't even panicked or broke down. Was calmed thru out the whole searching party..The card holds a sentimental value.. Haizz...got my pic on the card leh..My full name..IC no. sumore..Haizz..But well...wat to do..Fated..

Reported lost 2dae ard 8++am..Got my refund code no. for the crdt left in the previous card(Jus topped up tt evening leh...haizz..)Didn't purchase for the new card,until tis evening, aftr my sis got back from her religious class..Mum asked 4 a favor to buy Dad's deo OTW home.So decided to visit the Watsons shop near the market area. B4 tt, went to McD 2 get fries for lil bro.

Anoth patience-tester situation. Stupid cashier crew, don't even understand wat 'UNSALTED' means..worst..didn't even understand the phrase 'NO SALT'.. Cisss...no wonder so illiterate..CH*NA pple..Shocked to noe tt McD actually hires such pple..haizz..

So..ok..went to Watsons..Guardian & the NTUC @ CC near my place..No avail of the deo...So..nvm...walked back home while chatting wif sis..Passed the badminton court..Tis is where the whole 'wat shuld my reaction b' incident occurred..There was a grp of 3 mats playing badminton(Well they r jus 'anak2 abu's)..We passed them and tis is wat happened:

Mat 1: Hi, boleh kenal2?
Hi, mind if we want to get to noe U?
Mat 2: Kau ckp hi trus diorg jln cpt2 sak
U said Hi, immediately they increased their walking pace..

I heard exactly wat their convo was..but I jus didn't noe how to react..And jus ended up wif a straight face..It was until my sis burst into laughter and replied to them loudly 'PRASAN' tt I started laughing..We were asking each oth whether those boys were blind or wat..Till we got home, we were still in the fits of laughter..

Tts All Folks
ADIOZ AMIGOZ! CIAOZ!

No comments: