Sunday, November 16, 2008

Satudae...A dae of full rest...(supposedly)..

Nuthing much happened 2dae...xcept...went for a movie..supposedly lepak wif my very close buddy...but...smlm tak jadi lak...so..SOWIE BABE..insyaallah aku myt kau nx sat ehk..we go watch WINX CLUB the movies...

Haha..ya..I'm a fan of winx club...love 'bloom' so much..haha..childish?...well..lyk HELLO!! I'M STILL A CHILD INSIDE K...lyk the saeing goes...There's a kid in every1...so..understand understood r..

Ok..back to 2dae...well..watch MADAGASCAR: ESCAPE 2 AFRICA...the characters r darn cute lah...Alican aka Alex King of New York...was darn cute lah..wen he was a cub..but...tings happened..so...ya...yada..yada...watch the movie if u wanna noe the full story

Had so much fun..but well..fun..not much lah..coz...I HAD TO PAY FOR THE TIX!!! 5 tix @ tt..naseb my dad ade UOB card...so..dpt discount..8 bucks per tix..so..ok ar..popcorn semuer..my dad yg byr..(save duit aku..)...hahaha...sounds tak ikhlas ehk...well..kalau ckp kat semuer org yg kiter ni ikhlas..org kater..menunjuk lah...kalau ikhlas org tak ngaku kat semuer org lah..so..cuma ALLAH swt. yg tau aku ikhlas ke tidak..heheheheh...

Klah...tts all folks...cya ard..

Winx Club the movies..HERE I COME!!

Adioz Amigoz! Ciaoz!

No comments: